Manager – Cleaning & Content Services
ServiceMaster Restore of Winnipeg remediates properties and their contents damaged by water, fire, mould, etc. The ideal person for this position has a positive mindset, will lead by example, is driven to motivate their team, and will manage the cleaning of properties and related contents with professionalism, care, and control within our location and at jobsites.
• Manage team with respect, kindness and strong leadership
• Scheduling of staff • Ensure that staff are well-trained and working efficiently and effectively.
• Create & implement job standards for cleaning & content-related work
• Supervise and lead in the cleaning of properties damaged by water and fire
• Accurately organize and inventory the pack-out of contents from damaged properties
• Manage the cleaning, sanitizing and deodorizing of damaged contents
• Ensure customer contents are properly cared for, tracked and warehoused
• Build relations and coordinate with sub-trades.
• Liaise with Project Managers and meet their needs.
• Work closely with the Remediation and Construction coordinators
• Build relationships with Insurance Adjusters, communicating clients’ needs
• Meet or exceed insurance claim content-management criteria
• Manage company resources respectfully and responsibly
• Order and maintain supplies as needed
• Strive to complete jobs in a timely and efficient manner
• Management experience
• Post-construction and/or office cleaning experience
• Ability to work with a team in a professional and positive manner
• Ability to accurately record and track customers’ contents
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Comfortable with computers and learning industry related software.
• Teaching of the software to staff.
• Criminal record search upon hire
• Driver’s license with clean driving record ASSETS
• IICRC Certifications
• Experience cleaning and sanitizing restoration equipment
• Insurance Industry experience and relationship
Senior Project Manager
ServiceMaster Restore of Winnipeg is an industry leader, remediating properties damaged by water, fire, mould, etc. We are currently seeking experienced Project Managers. We offer a competitive salary, company vehicle or allowance, company-paid benefits, and the opportunity for ongoing professional training. Salary includes base salary plus commissions.
- Work closely with property-owner and their insurance company throughout the project
- Manage all stages of claims including job quality inspections
- Meet or exceed all project expectations and deadlines
- Manage multiple projects at a time
- Provide clear and detailed work orders to remediation and construction teams
- Prepare job estimates for insurance adjusters
- Problem-solve through challenging job issues. No job is the same. - Generate and maintain relationships with insurance adjusters
- Participate in week-long on-call rotation approx. every 5 weeks
- Knowledge of remediation and reconstruction for water, fire, mould, vandalism, wind etc.
- Minimum 3 years industry and insurance-related experience
- Knowledge of building and related codes and safety standards
- knowledge of MS Office, Xactimate, Xactanalysis
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies and devices
- Driven to offer exceptional customer service
- Motivated to build long-lasting relationships
- Strong ability to lead and motivate others
- Valid driver’s license and criminal record search certificate
- Water Remediation Technician certificate
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician certificate
- Trauma Technician certificate
- Knowledge of Symbility Estimating Software
- Secondary Education in construction management
Salary commensurate with experience and motivation.